Article Comment: KYtrackXC.com 9/21/11 State Rankings
09/22/2011 7:35:00 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Check them out!
Check them out!
09/22/2011 7:52:44 AM
Coach
I know these rankings are preliminary, its a long time until state, and they are largely just for fun at this point, but it is interesting that as you look at this that clearly the top male and female runners are in the "A" class. How long has it been since the smallest class could boast the two best runners?
I know these rankings are preliminary, its a long time until state, and they are largely just for fun at this point, but it is interesting that as you look at this that clearly the top male and female runners are in the "A" class. How long has it been since the smallest class could boast the two best runners?
09/22/2011 3:08:49 PM
User
The rankings sure are fun, but I don't think there is aquestion that if Maddox and Jacob stay healthy they will end the season on top as well. But I will enjoy watching the others try to catch them.
The rankings sure are fun, but I don't think there is aquestion that if Maddox and Jacob stay healthy they will end the season on top as well. But I will enjoy watching the others try to catch them.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.