Rim Rock times
09/28/2018 1:21:13 PM
Coach
Does anyone know what the high school course records are for boys and girls at Rim Rock? The top times from the invitational last weekend surely have to be very close to the course records. Sean Nunn Raytown South High School Raytown, MO
Does anyone know what the high school course records are for boys and girls at Rim Rock? The top times from the invitational last weekend surely have to be very close to the course records.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South High School
Raytown, MO
09/28/2018 1:49:47 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@seannunn Molly Born has the girls record for HS 5K from a few years back at 17:32. Girls have only been running HS 5K at Rim Rock for the past 4 years. Not sure what the boys record is. The course changed its 5K set up 15 years ago or so. The older course ran slower with the Billy Mills Ascent factored in. I know the fastest time in the MileSplit database prior to this year was 15:10, but that does not factor in older course times prior to MileSplit database.
@seannunn
Molly Born has the girls record for HS 5K from a few years back at 17:32. Girls have only been running HS 5K at Rim Rock for the past 4 years. Not sure what the boys record is. The course changed its 5K set up 15 years ago or so. The older course ran slower with the Billy Mills Ascent factored in. I know the fastest time in the MileSplit database prior to this year was 15:10, but that does not factor in older course times prior to MileSplit database.
09/28/2018 2:21:06 PM
Coach
@BraveDawg Oh, yeah, Molly Born was pretty fast. :) I just can't imagine any boy breaking 15:00 on that course. Even without Billy Mills Hill, it is still a reasonably tough course, so the boys times last Saturday, especially for the top 4 in gold division, were very impressive. Sean Nunn Raytown South HS
@BraveDawg

Oh, yeah, Molly Born was pretty fast. :)

I just can't imagine any boy breaking 15:00 on that course. Even without Billy Mills Hill, it is still a reasonably tough course, so the boys times last Saturday, especially for the top 4 in gold division, were very impressive.

Sean Nunn
Raytown South HS

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.