Team Tents
09/25/2018 12:27:32 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We are looking to purchase a new team tent. We have used the traditional ez-up tents for a long time, but they continue to break- I am sure 49% of that is my lack of intelligence and 51% is tampering from Justin Wriglee. We are looking for something idiot proof, tamper proof, and all around durable. If anyone has a suggestion, I would appreciate it!!
We are looking to purchase a new team tent. We have used the traditional ez-up tents for a long time, but they continue to break- I am sure 49% of that is my lack of intelligence and 51% is tampering from Justin Wriglee. We are looking for something idiot proof, tamper proof, and all around durable. If anyone has a suggestion, I would appreciate it!!
09/25/2018 12:58:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cm73 We have ordered ours from KD Kanopy out of Colorado. We have had pretty good luck with them. Our XC tents were ordered 10 years ago and are still in pretty good shape. We have replaced one frame that broke due to an extreme wind gust. We have one for TF that is a newer Frame model and its is durable as well. My only issue is the carrying bags do not hold up well over time.
@cm73
We have ordered ours from KD Kanopy out of Colorado. We have had pretty good luck with them. Our XC tents were ordered 10 years ago and are still in pretty good shape. We have replaced one frame that broke due to an extreme wind gust. We have one for TF that is a newer Frame model and its is durable as well. My only issue is the carrying bags do not hold up well over time.
09/28/2018 2:51:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cm73 We have a couple of the EurMax tents and have had pretty good luck with them as well. Feel free to stop by and check them out tomorrow. Like KD Canopy's, the carry bags aren't awesome.
@cm73

We have a couple of the EurMax tents and have had pretty good luck with them as well. Feel free to stop by and check them out tomorrow.

Like KD Canopy's, the carry bags aren't awesome.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.