Heartland Distance Summit (June 29-30) 4 Great Speakers
01/31/2018 3:48:00 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
On behalf of the Greater Kansas City Cross Country Coaches Association I am delighted to announce the Heartland Distance Summit. This is a 2 day distance coaching clinic in Overland Park, Kansas on June 29-30. For only $75 you can learn from some of the brightest distance minds in the nation! CLINIC WEBSITE: heartlanddistancesummit.com EDIT: I don't know why the link does not work but if you copy/paste it, it will work. CLINIC SPEAKERS: Scott Christensen - Stillwater, MN (NXN qualifying coach) Jonathan Dalby - Mountain Vista, CO (NXN qualifying coach) Jason Druten - West Torrance, CA (California Div 3 State Champions) Timothy Ives - Dowling Catholic, IA (NXN qualifying coach)
On behalf of the Greater Kansas City Cross Country Coaches Association I am delighted to announce the Heartland Distance Summit. This is a 2 day distance coaching clinic in Overland Park, Kansas on June 29-30. For only $75 you can learn from some of the brightest distance minds in the nation!

CLINIC WEBSITE: heartlanddistancesummit.com
EDIT: I don't know why the link does not work but if you copy/paste it, it will work.

CLINIC SPEAKERS:
Scott Christensen - Stillwater, MN (NXN qualifying coach)
Jonathan Dalby - Mountain Vista, CO (NXN qualifying coach)
Jason Druten - West Torrance, CA (California Div 3 State Champions)
Timothy Ives - Dowling Catholic, IA (NXN qualifying coach)
02/02/2018 10:10:28 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Great job putting this together! Looks to be an incredible line up and I am looking forward to coming. I have had the chance to get to know Coach Dalby and he has done a fantastic job at Mountain Vista. Our boys team had the opportunity to go to an XC meet in the Denver area a few years back and Coach Dalby and his team invited us to join them for a team dinner before the meet. The parents, athletes, and coaches were welcoming and I know my runners made some friends through it. Coaches, pass he word along to your peers from other schools. Athletes and Parents, please pass word about this along to your coaches. J.J. Wannamaker SM South
Great job putting this together! Looks to be an incredible line up and I am looking forward to coming. I have had the chance to get to know Coach Dalby and he has done a fantastic job at Mountain Vista. Our boys team had the opportunity to go to an XC meet in the Denver area a few years back and Coach Dalby and his team invited us to join them for a team dinner before the meet. The parents, athletes, and coaches were welcoming and I know my runners made some friends through it. Coaches, pass he word along to your peers from other schools. Athletes and Parents, please pass word about this along to your coaches.

J.J. Wannamaker
SM South
05/07/2018 12:18:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just bumping this back up to the top. We're really looking forward to hosting this event with these outstanding coaches! Check out the website and get registered before the price goes up on June 1st. Only $75 for a two day clinic with 4 elite coaches! You can't beat that!!
Just bumping this back up to the top. We're really looking forward to hosting this event with these outstanding coaches! Check out the website and get registered before the price goes up on June 1st. Only $75 for a two day clinic with 4 elite coaches! You can't beat that!!
07/04/2018 2:59:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This is overdue, but thanks to everyone that came out and made the first ever Heartland Distance Summit a huge success. We were blessed with 5 incredible coaches sharing their wisdom and experience with a crowd of over 80 attendees form 9 different states. The 2019 summit is already in planning! We have a wish list of coaches we'd love to bring in next year and we'll be updating everyone as we lock down next year's lineup. If you have any suggestions for speakers, we'd love to hear them. We'd also appreciate any feedback from coaches that attended on how we can do it even better in 2019. If you want to see what you missed, check out heartlanddistancesummit.com for the clinic website. Give us a follow on Twitter @SummitDistance. We'll be adding the session videos soon. But for now, Happy 4th of July! Have a great summer! Good luck this fall and set your calendar for June 28-29, 2019.
This is overdue, but thanks to everyone that came out and made the first ever Heartland Distance Summit a huge success. We were blessed with 5 incredible coaches sharing their wisdom and experience with a crowd of over 80 attendees form 9 different states.

The 2019 summit is already in planning! We have a wish list of coaches we'd love to bring in next year and we'll be updating everyone as we lock down next year's lineup. If you have any suggestions for speakers, we'd love to hear them. We'd also appreciate any feedback from coaches that attended on how we can do it even better in 2019.

If you want to see what you missed, check out
heartlanddistancesummit.com for the clinic website. Give us a follow on Twitter @SummitDistance.

We'll be adding the session videos soon. But for now, Happy 4th of July!

Have a great summer! Good luck this fall and set your calendar for June 28-29, 2019.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.