Ads
05/02/2017 3:24:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For the "paying" subscribers, can we get the annoying pop-up advertisements blocked? Especially with many of us using school computers, some of the ads are a little questionable as is. Thanks :)
For the "paying" subscribers, can we get the annoying pop-up advertisements blocked? Especially with many of us using school computers, some of the ads are a little questionable as is.

05/02/2017 3:35:04 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachSwift AMEN!!
@CoachSwift

AMEN!!
05/02/2017 7:35:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Ditto. They really suck.
Ditto. They really suck.
05/02/2017 8:50:39 PM
Power User
I will shoot something to national.
I will shoot something to national.
05/02/2017 10:27:53 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I only get them when I access the site on my phone.....no ads when I use the PC or laptop. Just FYI....not sure why that is.
I only get them when I access the site on my phone.....no ads when I use the PC or laptop. Just FYI....not sure why that is.
05/02/2017 11:26:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The ads do suck, especially if you are a paying member. Good thing my extensions on my browser block out most of the crap. It goes farther than that though. I’m tired of MileSplit national pushing content on us and then expecting us to pay extra over what we already pay to see it.
The ads do suck, especially if you are a paying member. Good thing my extensions on my browser block out most of the crap. It goes farther than that though. I'm tired of MileSplit national pushing content on us and then expecting us to pay extra over what we already pay to see it.
05/03/2017 11:03:11 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Coach_casa Careful complaining about anything the National people do. I posted something along these same lines a few months ago and got a e-mail from one of the national people telling me how I was wrong. It almost broke my little heart. Note Almost! My kids say that's impossible as my workouts are heartless.;-)
@Coach_casa Careful complaining about anything the National people do. I posted something along these same lines a few months ago and got a e-mail from one of the national people telling me how I was wrong. It almost broke my little heart. Note Almost! My kids say that's impossible as my workouts are heartless.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.